The Department of Radio electronic and Biomedical Computerized Means and Technologies trains qualified specialists
- educational degree “bachelor” in the following specialties:
- educational degree “Master” in the following specialties:
163 “Biomedical Engineering” (Educational program “Biomedical Informatics and Radio Electronics”);
172 “Telecommunications and Radio Engineering” (Educational program “Radio-electronic computerized means”).
Educational programs meet international standards, demands of employers and trends in modern computer, biomedical, telecommunications and radio technologies.
The educational process is based on modern material support, which is located in five classrooms and eight laboratories. The laboratories are equipped with medical equipment from leading manufacturers, computer classrooms with multimedia equipment and working samples of unmanned aerial vehicles with a radio-electronic component. The teaching of professional disciplines is provided by a team of professionals, which combines pedagogical and scientific experience of three doctors of sciences, three professors and eight associate professors with the initiative and creativity of young colleagues. This allows you to find individual levers of influence on the activity and initiative of each graduate in education and research. The creative connection of the staff of the department with IT companies, industrial enterprises, medical and pharmaceutical institutions of Ukraine and the European Union allows to adapt graduates to the practical tasks of today at the stage of training and ensure their decent employment.
- LG ELECTRONICS Wrocław, Katowice
- Institute of Dermatology and Venereology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- Institute of Child and Adolescent Health of the National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Institute of Spine and Joint Pathology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences
- State Institution “National Institute of Therapy named after LT Mala National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine”
- Municipal non-profit enterprise of Kharkiv regional council “Regional Clinical Hospital”
- Research and Production Enterprise “HARTRON-ENERGO”
- Research and production enterprise “HARTRON-PLANT»
- Research Technological Institute of Instrument Making, Kharkiv
- Scientific and Technical Center “KHAI-MEDICA”