In 2020, the department provides admission to the 1st and 2nd (first accelerated) courses of full-time and part-time education degree “bachelor” on the basis of complete general secondary education and junior specialist in the following specialties:
- 122. Computer Science – educational program:
- 163. Biomedical Engineering – educational program:
- 172. Telecommunications and radio engineering – educational program:
To enter the 1st year in 2020, school graduates submit:
- a document of complete general secondary education
- certificate of external examination in Ukrainian language and literature
- EIT certificate in profile and non-profile subjects according to the table
- and other documents provided by the general rules of admission for 2020 https://khai.edu/ua/abiturientu/prijmalna-komisiya/pravila-priema/
|Name of specialty||Specializations||Profile subject||Non-profile subject|
|Computer Science(122)||Computer technology in biology and medicine||Mathematics||Foreign language
History of Ukraine
|Biomedical Engineering (163)||Biomedical Engineering||Biology||Foreign language
History of Ukraine
According to the results of external evaluation in Ukrainian language and literature, mathematics
(2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021) and the entrance exam for the specialty.
Graduates of technical schools and colleges (diploma of “junior specialist”) can enter the budget full-time accelerated (3 years) form of study in the following specialties:
- 122.Computer Science – Educational Program:
Computer technology in biology and medicine.
- 163.Biomedical Engineering – educational program:
- 172.Telecommunications and radio engineering – educational program:
Radio electronic computerized tools.
according to the results of the external examination in Ukrainian language and literature (2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020) and the entrance exam in the specialty.
The department also recruits entrants for the 1st year of full-time and part-time study of the educational degree “Master” on the basis of the educational degree “Bachelor” in the following specialties:
- 163.Biomedical Engineering (Educational Program “Biomedical Informatics and Radio Electronics”);
- 172.Telecommunications and electrical engineering (educational program “Radio electronic computerized tools”)
on the results of EVI 2020 and the entrance exam in the specialty.
For more information, see Rules of admission to KHAI.
067-572-64-18: Olena Volodymiryvna
063-630-25-76: Anna Ivanivna